Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Vast Hell

I have a vest hell. My home. Usually people say the word "home" with love, affection, and place they can go to for comfort, safety, warmth, and protection. But I had my "home," probably because its not a real home. No its a vast hell. No its worse. Because in hell you get only one devil. When i go home I have two devil's waiting for me when I get "home." They never let me leave the house. They always wan me "home" where they can keep their frikkin eyes on me. I hate it, I am literally always being watched. I have no freedom at all. I hat it. Everytime I go out I always have to sneak out, but they always notice i'm gone eventually. Then I got real hell to face. Ouch! I just felt my mother slap me across the face. The times I lose and can't get out and am not even allowed to watch T.V. or go on the computer. What the fuck is the point of having those damn things in the house if no one can fuckin use them. All they want me to do is sit in my room. And pray. Or study for something. For a whole 18 hours. The rest 6 are for sleeping and eating. Problem is I am not the type of person to do that. I need options. I need flexibility. I need fresh air. But they are so dumb they dont get it. And I'm so sick of seeing their dumb faces and hearing their ugly voices. Just thinking about them almost ruins my whole day. That is why I learned to separate my vast hell life from my rea life. My personal life. My night life. Maybe if i didnt see them so much I could stop throwing things and breaking them. Maybe then the fighting could stop. Maybe I could stop cursig at them. Maybe I might actually try harder in school. Maybe just maybe I would be a little mor happier and not mind going out to places with them, cause I really hate going anywhere with them. And that is the only time they allow me to be out. God how I can't wait to get out of this vast hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment